Detroit Sports

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

The Tigers' Spring Training

These last few weeks I have been writing mainly about the Pistons,Lions, and Redwings. I haven't written anything about the Tigers' spring training games.The reason I haven't is because the games aren't on tv very much and they don't mean much. I have seen a few Tigers' games and I think they have played decent this preseason. Even though spring training games don't mean much it is still nice to win them. Their record has been around 500 and they have been looking better than a usual spring. The most glaring problem with the Tigers has been all the errors. They have been making tons of them all spring. Hopefully they can eliminate that problem when the regular season comes(in 21 days). I'm actually looking forward to the upcoming season(I have never said that before!) As I have said all along, I think the Tigers will win about 70 games this year but I still think they are about a year away from competing for the wild card or the division title. If you want to know more about the Tigers' spring go to these websites-Tiger blog and Tigers Baseball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home