Detroit Sports

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Final Brawl Thoughts

It has been about five days since the brawl at the Palace took place between the Pacers and Pistons but the topic is still hot. A lot of people continue to wonder what really happened and who should take the blame for it. We have all the seen the video clip over and over. This brawl will be planted into the minds of basketball fans for a long time. This whole incident can mostly be blamed on Ron Artest and some of the fans in Detroit. Ron Artest acted like a stupid little punk. The fans involved in this also acted stupid. John Green denies he threw the cup at Ron Artest but come on; we all the saw the tape. This former convict clearly threw the cup, sparking this whole mess. This brawl will put a black cloud over the Pistons for the rest of this season. I am not sure if the Pistons deserve a bad reputation from this incident but that is probably what they are going to get. I think we all just need to move on and hope that this will never happen again.

My New Site
I recently started another Detroit Sports site. Instead of posting news about Detroit Sports, I will put up all the best pictures I can find from the Detroit Sports scene. Right now I have about 5 pictures from the brawl. The address to my new site is
http://detroitsportspictures.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home