Detroit Sports

Thursday, September 01, 2005

9/1 Notes

I will be gone this weekend for Labor Day. Once I get back I will post on what happened over the weekend in Detroit Sports.

Over the weekend the 4th ranked Michigan Wolverines will play unranked Northern Illinois to start the season. Michigan is heavily favored and they should be able to win.

The Lions will have one more chance to get ready for the regular season by playing in their final preseason game. They have lost every game thus far in the preseason and it would be nice if they could get a victory.

I recently re-did the sidebar. I now have a lot less links in my sidebar. I went to almost every link I had on my site and I found out that a lot of the sports blogs have stopped posting. Maybe I am wrong but it seems like running sports blogs is getting less popular.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home