Detroit Sports

Friday, February 26, 2010

New Site, Banner, etc....

Since I have been starting to update this blog again, I have put the site under some major cosmetic changes as compared to years previous. As one can tell, I have an entirely new banner that I hope readers will enjoy. One of my friends from college helped me design it (thanks Jon!), and I really think it looks sharp.

I also changed the entire design of the website into one of the default templates that blogger has. I will continue to modify it to my liking.

As for posting, I want to post maybe once a week or so on different topics relating to Detroit Sports and the Michigan Wolverines (primarily football and maybe some basketball). I do not watch the teams enough to post on games, and one could find much better game coverage elsewhere. This blog is mostly done for enjoyment, and a way for me to get my rants out about Detroit Sports. If anyone has any ideas or comments please feel free to email me.

Finally, I would like to start adding links of advertisers and fellow bloggers in the next couple of weeks. This will help complete the overhaul of my blog.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<$I18N$LinksToThisPost>:

Create a Link

<< Home